Sunday, October 12, 2008

My First Third Day Concert


     My recent purchase on e-bay was this poster which dates back to my first Third Day concert. The show took place in Dayton, Ohio on March 17, 2001. The concert also featured Kendal Payne and Lincoln Brewster. I was hooked! My Sunday school class got together to go to the show. I remember that we did not plan well and got there just as the show was getting ready to start and the place was packed! Because of that we ended up sitting in the balcony, which didn’t allow us to see well. Didn’t really manner that we had to move around to even be able to see the stage, the music was amazing. They played one of my favorite songs, “Your Love Oh Lord” which I still listen for when I go to a concert. I had only been a Christian for a very short time and things such as this strengthened my daily walk. This was my second Christian concert the first had been just months before when we got to see Newsboys with Sonicflood and Bean Bag. I am so glad to say that these may have been the first two of many shows that I have been fortunate enough to attend over the years. The first concert my husband and saw together was Third Day when we traveled to see them at Conseco Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, on Thursday November 18, 2004. He is just as hooked now as I am. On November 8, we will be going to see Third Day once again in what will be my seventeenth show in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Replace the subject line and body with your first blog post and hit send! Include pictures, an mp3, or anything else you want to share. It


Posted by email from silverose's posterous

No comments: