Friday, June 6, 2008

Summer Reading Book Club

I am so new to this! Have no idea what I am doing but that should make it fun!! My first book will be The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch with Jeffrey Zaslow. I also want to talk about the book that I just finished minutes ago The Shack by William P. Young. I'm not going to go any further because I don't want to loose anything before I try to blow everything up...as I said earlier I am so lost. I think this is going to be fun and I love to talk about things I have read so lets go for it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun what Mark gets us into? Tumblr, Twitter, reading, tattoos, CRUNK, etc.

Unknown said...

Hi there!
Hey...do you know how to link friends to your page? I dont.
HELP!
Anyway...come and visit me HERE!
Well you could if I could figure out HOW to put a Link in the Comments section. ARGH! I know NOTHING!!!
http://Ezekiel3.blogspot.com

BTW...yes, Mark gets us into all sorts of thing. It has n=only been because of his prompting that I have started a Blog. Not that I needed more time on the Computer! LOL
All that aside, this is FUN..and we are learning something functional;P
Bless ya!

Unknown said...

BTW....I have a different name here.
This is Joan...AKA Godgrl Gomer...

TTFN

Kelly said...

Hey, it's Kelly (aka Speedy Gomer)...I'm doing the Summer Reading Club too :) Feel free to check out my blog http://kellygirl.tumblr.com