Monday, June 23, 2008

Summer Reading List

I'm not sure if I will be able to get all of these read but I will have fun trying. After going through my book shelves and of course buying a couple. My reading list for this summer is as follows:
The Irresistible Revolution by Shane Claibourne
living as an ordinary radical
Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil by John Berendt
Time Travel In Einstein's Universe by J. Richard Gott
The Physical Possibilities of Travel Through Time
The Tipping Point How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcom Gladwell
Phantastes A Faerie Romance by George MacDonald
Sex God by Rob Bell
Stiff The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers By Mary Roach
The list may change but it will get me started. I think all I'm going to doing this summer is reading....I love it!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

There are a couple on your list that sound intriguing. I mainly was curious about God's Debris after reading a citation from it. I don't expect it to be something I base anything on, just thought it would be interesting to read it. I believe you have the right book in mind. Thanks for the head's up. I've read some weird stuff lately. LOL